Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 Triple Sensor Altimeter Watch
Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 Description
An expedition into the alpine or unknown waters around the globe can seem a little less threatening with the Casio PRW2500T-7 Triple Sensor Altimeter Watch on your wrist. Three digital sensors and the Duplex LC display inform you of changing conditions with a barometer, thermometer, altimeter, and compass. More of a computer than a watch, this titanium performance tool features Tough Solar Power so the stream of vital information to your expedition or backcountry party never stops.
List Price: $400.00
Price: $289.90 & FREE Super Saver Shipping and Free Returns.
You Save: $110.10 (28%)
Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 FeaturesMaterial: (case) titanium, (band) titanium
Max Height: 10,000 m
Altimeter Memory: 14
Barometer Memory: yes
Time: yes, world, , 24/12
Water-Resistant: yes, 200m
Battery Life: (with no additional UV exposure) 5 months
Dimensions: 56.3 x 50.6 x 15 mm
Weight: 4 oz
Recommended Use: expeditions, trekking, backpacking, backcountry travel
Customer Reviews: Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7
- I'm hoping I eventually run out of people I know who want one of these..not the cheapest of watches but they are popular at our house. Each of the men I give to go wild..they use every button and function on the Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 with no problems. On hikes and adventures they are happy to tell me the elevation gain, set timers for goals, etc....it's nice to have a product that does what is says..(and the functions have been very accurate/we've had others test the validity with their own equipment).
- I really like this Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7. It has a lot of features (stop watch, timers, alarms, moon phase, altimeter, and more...). When I hike in the mountains I can see my min, max and net change in altitude from a reference point. It is easy to tell how many vertical feet I have ascended.
- The Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 is the best I've had: barometer, compass, tide and moon data (it works reasonably well, but not perfect) and one of the most important things is that it is solar powered.
- Much as I would love to rate this five stars, the band which is supposedly made of titanium has been already scratched with normal use within a month. Just the act of placing the watch on a surface to charge in the sun, has been enough to scratch the band. So it is the weak link in this rugged watch.I've had Citizen titanium-band watches in the past and never encountered this problem.I love Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7
- This is a large but sturdy Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 watch. It isn't for a small person, but it isn't so bulky that it is unsuitable for most men. I own an older PAW 1500 7T, which is very similar in features and size. I honestly don't see a host of improvements over the older PAW 1500, other than the dual display--which adds a little functionality, but not enough to make this a revolutionary upgrade; both are great Casio Protrek PRW2500T-7 watches